Page loading, please wait...

The page still doesn't show? Click here

BOM Home Biet-O-Matic Forum
  Watched TopicsWatched Topics     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It Installs in German

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Biet-O-Matic Forum Forum Index -> Problem und Behebung | Problem and Solution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: 21.10.2013 - 20:12    Post subject: It Installs in German Reply with quote

Please forgive me, I do not speak German.

This always happens. Over the years I have installed Bid-O-Matic five times on four different computers. Every time I install it it comes up in German and I spend a couple of hours and more figuring out how to get it to use English.

I just installed the latest version on my new Windows 8 machine. During installation I chose International English. All of the installation screens were in English. But, after installation completes and I start the program it is all in German. In Googling around I've found 3-4 instructions for the program. NONE of them mention the language problem which is the only problem I have with the program and I have it every time I install it.

So, my question is:

How do I get the program to change from German to English?

===============================================

Bitte verzeihen Sie mir, ich spreche kein Deutsch.

Dies geschieht immer. Im Laufe der Jahre habe ich Biet-O-Matic fünfmal auf vier unterschiedlichen Computern installiert. Jedes Mal, wenn ich es installieren kommt es in deutscher und ich verbringe ein paar Stunden und mehr, herauszufinden, wie man es auf Englisch zu verwenden.

Ich habe gerade die neueste Version auf meinem neuen Windows 8-Maschine. Während der Installation wählte ich International English. Alle Installationsbildschirme waren in englischer Sprache. Aber nach der Installation abgeschlossen und ich das Programm starten, es ist alles in Deutsch. In Googlen habe ich rund 3-4 Anweisungen für das Programm gefunden. Keiner von ihnen nennen die Sprache Problem, das einzige Problem habe ich mit dem Programm und ich habe es jedes Mal, wenn ich es installieren ist.

Also, meine Frage ist:

Wie bekomme ich das Programm von Deutsch auf Englisch zu ändern?
Anonymous

PostPosted: 22.10.2013 - 04:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, I figured out how to get it to run in English. But, now, every time I start the program it presents the message below. But, there are no other versions running. How do I make it stop throwing up this message every time I start the program?

bom.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  4.28 KB
 Viewed:  5735 Time(s)

bom.gif

Mæster
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: 23.10.2013 - 10:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But, now, every time I start the program it presents the message below. But, there are no other versions running.

Are you sure, there is no other instance running? It means, you already have BOM running while you try to start it.
Check, if BOM is minimized in the tray (click on the small arrow in the upper right corner of windows to look on the hidden minimized programs running). If BOM isnt there check your task manager for other Biet-O-Matic-instances running.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Anonymous

PostPosted: 23.10.2013 - 14:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'm sure. I did check the Systray, but I also checked the Task Manager carefully. As it turns out it stopped doing this after I rebooted, but it was definitely doing it after installation and before rebooting.

By the way I sniped an eBay item yesterday. It worked perfectly as it always has.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Biet-O-Matic Forum Forum Index -> Problem und Behebung | Problem and Solution All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: