Page loading, please wait...

The page still doesn't show? Click here

BOM Home Biet-O-Matic Forum
  Watched TopicsWatched Topics     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

traduction du fichier ServerStrings pour ebay.fr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Biet-O-Matic Forum Forum Index -> Dokumentation und Übersetzungen | Documentation and Translation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fred41
Forum Newbie

PostPosted: 01.04.2007 - 01:45    Post subject: traduction du fichier ServerStrings pour ebay.fr Reply with quote

bonjour atous
quelqu'un a t il traduit le fichier ServerStrings pour ebay.fr?
si personne ne l'a deja fait je veux bien m'y pencher.
Mæster
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: 02.04.2007 - 17:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance to get your statement in English?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
fred41
Forum Newbie

PostPosted: 02.04.2007 - 21:42    Post subject: sorry i don't speak english very well Reply with quote

i'm looking for participants to translate the "ServerStrings" file to work with french version of ebay. i tried to change som ".com" to ".fr" from the ServerStrings.com, but it's not working very good. some of the action returns errors. could someone talking french prefered could help?

thanks

j'ai essayé de changer quelques ".com en ".fr" mais je ne comprends pas tout et j'ai des erreurs lors du rapatriement de la descrition des objets...si quelqu'un pouvait m'aider et participer...

merci
Mæster
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: 03.04.2007 - 06:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i'm looking for participants to translate the "ServerStrings" file to work with french version of ebay

I will help you (without understanding any French Confused ).

Quote:
i tried to change som ".com" to ".fr" from the ServerStrings.com, but it's not working very good. some of the action returns errors.

Please use the Serverstrings.xls you will find attached to this post. Make a new column for ebay.fr and fill in the cells you know. Save and repost - i fill in the leaving cells.

ServerStrings.zip
 Description:
Serverstrings.xls

Download
 Filename:  ServerStrings.zip
 Filesize:  17.85 KB
 Downloaded:  1289 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
fred41
Forum Newbie

PostPosted: 05.04.2007 - 01:22    Post subject: i don't really understand how to use it Reply with quote

hi thanks for your interrest, i tried to change each ".com" in ".fr", and when i try to synchronise my object's list nothing appear in my list!!! i verified that all adress i used was right in my navigator, and all seamsed allright. where is the problem?
Mæster
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: 05.04.2007 - 06:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i tried to change each ".com" in ".fr", and when i try to synchronise my object's list nothing appear in my list!

To change ".com" to ".fr" is a good start but only the tip of the iceberg. There are a lot more keys to change, because BOM have to parse now a french site (thats what you want) and no longer an English one (assuming you used the com-Strings).

Many things have to be changed to fit the french bay-site structure.
Some examples:

"Winning bid:" would become "Meilleure enchère :"
"Winning bidder:" would become "Meilleur enchérisseur :"
"History:" would become "Historique :"

... and so on.

Just use the Serverstrings.xls I posted above and compare the cells between .com and another language (eg. .de) and you will see which keys have to be changed to get a working new french Serverstrings file.

Fill in as much keys as you know and repost your modified version of the Serverstrings.xls.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Biet-O-Matic Forum Forum Index -> Dokumentation und Übersetzungen | Documentation and Translation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: