Page loading, please wait...

The page still doesn't show? Click here

BOM Home Biet-O-Matic Forum
  Watched TopicsWatched Topics     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7.3 Kommandos direkt aus „Senden an Freund“

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Biet-O-Matic Forum Forum Index -> Dokumentation und Übersetzungen | Documentation and Translation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N Morrison
BOM-erfahren
BOM-erfahren

PostPosted: 21.06.2015 - 07:19    Post subject: 7.3 Kommandos direkt aus „Senden an Freund“ Reply with quote

OK. Does anyone know what this means, or does anyone care?

And I see no "Send to Friend" on eBay these days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two translations:

7.3 Mail commands using "Send to Friend"
If you have found an interesting item, it is sometimes inconvenient to set up email using its own mail box.

In almost all auctions worldwide the function: "Forward to a Friend" exists. The recipient of the mail is of course the Biet-O-Matic POP server.

The default text is deleted; then in the text freely definable commands without the product info written. The line is equipped with "Enter" complete.

The acknowledgment message goes to the mail address that was specified at the auction site!

7.3 commands directly from the 'Send to friend'

If you have found an interesting article, it's sometimes annoying to build your mail over a mail window. There are at most auction houses the function: 'Send article to a friend'. The recipient of the mail is, of course, the bid-O-Matic POP server.

The default text is deleted; the commands without the article info are written in the text freely enterable. The line is to close with "Enter".

The receipt mail goes to the email address that was specified when the auction house!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Facepalm>
hamstiglue
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: 21.06.2015 - 22:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is the gray envelope in the upper right area. The mouse over says "Email to friends". You should send the mail to an email address where your BOM is listening to mail commands. Then it should add the item.
N Morrison
BOM-erfahren
BOM-erfahren

PostPosted: 22.06.2015 - 04:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

hamstiglue wrote:
It is the gray envelope in the upper right area. The mouse over says "Email to friends". You should send the mail to an email address where your BOM is listening to mail commands. Then it should add the item.

OK. Well, in my test I couldn't change the subject with the US eBay mail software. I had to use a Gmail account to change the subject. So it looks like it isn't a big deal.

Any idea when a new upgrade to BOM is due? I am back editing the English help file and I need to run an upgrade to capture some of the images which are still in German.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Biet-O-Matic Forum Forum Index -> Dokumentation und Übersetzungen | Documentation and Translation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: