Page loading, please wait...

The page still doesn't show? Click here

BOM Home Biet-O-Matic Forum
  Watched TopicsWatched Topics     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

French translation updated

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Biet-O-Matic Forum Forum Index -> Dokumentation und Übersetzungen | Documentation and Translation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: 19.09.2010 - 09:51    Post subject: French translation updated Reply with quote

Hi,

I updated/corrected the french section of the Languages.ini file.

There remains some english field since I do not understand the meaning (e.g "New item window keeps extended entries"). If someone can explain me the function, it would help me to translate.

JihemB

Languages-French-Section.ini
 Description:
Languages.ini french section updated

Download
 Filename:  Languages-French-Section.ini
 Filesize:  24.25 KB
 Downloaded:  859 Time(s)

Last edited by Anonymous on 19.09.2010 - 10:16; edited 2 times in total
hamstiglue
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: 19.09.2010 - 10:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your work is welcome!

"New item window keeps extended entries" means that if you use the "new item window"

and fill in (or drop) an item number, the additional values like bid, group, user and comment are not deleted so you can add many items to BOM and all get the same values.
Anonymous

PostPosted: 19.09.2010 - 10:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi hamstiglue !

Thanks for your details. I just uploaded the new version of the INI file.

Please note that when I get the "New object" window, the "Don't delete addtional..." and "Windows always..." fields are hidden as well as the "Insert" button. That's why I didn't understood the purpose.
( I don't know how to paste a screen copy easily in the text as you did. I not used to browse a german forum...).

The default "New object" window since must be increased to let the user see all the fields..

JihemB
hamstiglue
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: 19.09.2010 - 10:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just take the window with the mouse and resize it like any other window. You can rearrange the items with holding down the CTRL key and drag them where you want.

You can upload screen shots to http://imageshack.us/, take the "forum" code and paste it into the post.
hamstiglue
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: 19.09.2010 - 10:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your contributing. I integrated your translation into the trunk, they will be part of the next update.
N Morrison
BOM-erfahren
BOM-erfahren

PostPosted: 21.06.2015 - 02:54    Post subject: French help file Reply with quote

Here is the German help file Google translated into French. The images are still in German. Also, several words gave Google translate problems and remained in German or partly so. But it may help someone avoid translating page by page.

It unzips to BOM_FR.chm

I won't try to 'improve' this any more since mes compétences en français sont très pauvres. I'd make it worse, not better! Sad

I hope it helps.

BOM_FR.zip
 Description:
French language help file.

Download
 Filename:  BOM_FR.zip
 Filesize:  746.54 KB
 Downloaded:  439 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Biet-O-Matic Forum Forum Index -> Dokumentation und Übersetzungen | Documentation and Translation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: